Thursday, February 27, 2014

Chicken Parmesan

Instead of making another dessert, I decided to try a meal, so I made chicken Parmesan for my family for dinners at night. There are many ways to make it, some are very complex but being new to making something I took the simpler recipe which still turned out great. 

I breaded then cooked two chicken breasts at 350 for about 25 minutes. 5 minutes before they were done I out cheese on top of the chicken and sprinkles it with Parmesan cheese after they were done cooking. You can also add spaghetti sauce to the chicken with the cheese but I added that after everything was cooked. 
This is just a simplified version of chicken Parmesan but there are many other ways to make it that create more flavor. That's my goal for next time I cook this!

No comments:

Post a Comment